Web
New DiscussionWeird: Selected.Rows.Count = 0
Hello, friends, I was given a bug to fix and I have a weird issue: No matter how I select row…
78,124 Views
5 Replies
UltraGrid data binding at runtime.
Hi, This is SreeRam and new to NetAdvantage. I’ve a situation where I’ve to go for Ultr…
123,985 Views
7 Replies
Add a new band in ultrawingrid
Hello I have to add a ' band ' to an ultragrid which which have already 6. How have to I pr…
34,418 Views
3 Replies
How to get all child nodes of selected parent?
Ultratree: example scenario: parent …
83,894 Views
2 Replies
Can change the text "Drag a column header here to group by that column" of a grid.
Hi, Can change the text “Drag a column header here to group by that column” of a grid. …
84,249 Views
2 Replies
Formatting currency/decimal fields when in edit mode
I'm displaying a number of currency (decimal) fields in a grid. I'm using the format "…
100,441 Views
10 Replies
NoClassDefFoundError: javax.portlet.PortletResponse
hello dear community, i have the following problem: i made a class, which reads an xml,…
48,443 Views
2 Replies