Step 3 Using Your Own Bootstrap Theme
- To create a new bootstrap theme using the variables.less file.
- You can create your own variables.less file or use one of the bootstrap themes from Bootswatch. To use a theme from bootswatch, select the theme and download the variables.less file.
- Upload the variables.less file to the Ignite UI Theme Generator.
- Download the theme and unzip it.
- Save the downloaded theme in your application project.
<link href="//maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.2.0/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="css/themes/infragistics.theme.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
Navigate to the application to find that it is using the new theme.