NOTE: This webinar occurs on September 7th at 11:00 AM - 12:15 PM (India, UTC+5:30).
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks to create applications for mobile and desktop. A number of front-end developers use it, while there are around 120,000 questions regarding Angular on Stack Overflow.
In this webinar, Dhananjay Kumar, Developer Evangelist at Infragistics, will show you how to get started with Angular through live coding that will cover almost every subtopic imaginable to Angular, including skills needed to write basic Angular applications.
He will cover an overview of topics including:
- The basics of Angular CLI
- Data Bindings
- Component Communications
- Working with API
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to create your first Angular application
- How to create components and nested components
- How to work with Data Binding in Angular, such as:
- Event Binding
- Property Binding
- Two-way Data Binding
- How two components communicate to each other, such as:
- Temp Reference Variable
- Content Projection
- How to work with $http services to consume REST API
- How to work with structural directives such as *nglf and *ngFor
- How to create enterprise level applications faster with Ignite UI
Who should attend?
More about this event
Register for the webinar!
About the presenter