It seems like everyone has SharePoint... but very few companies fully utilize its capabilities. It also seems like everyone checks their phone every fifteen minutes or so... but not to access the information they need from SharePoint.
In SharePoint Unchained, an on-demand webcast series from the experts at Infragistics, you’ll learn how to increase adoption of SharePoint in your organization, how to go beyond "SharePoint as a file repository" thinking, and how to unchain SharePoint by making it truly mobile. Finally, you’ll learn how SharePlus works with SharePoint to deliver on the promise of mobile collaboration.
Register now to learn how to:
- Increase adoption of SharePoint
- Reach your mobile workforce
- Use SharePoint as more than just a place to store files
- Eliminate redundant data entry
- Capture information in real time — with the customer and on the job
- Find everything — whether from SharePoint, Dropbox, Google Drive, or elsewhere — in one place using SharePlus
- Quickly implement customized workflows and workspaces using SharePlus
- Make online content available to users even when they’re offline with SharePlus
You’ll see all this in the context of real-world examples — in field sales, field service, and operations management. SharePoint, when paired with the power of SharePlus, can digitally transform your business.
More about this event
Register for the webinar!
About the presenter
Michael Wit & Kiril Matev
Michael Wit is an infrastructure expert turned Solutions Consultant for Infragistics. When he’s not helping customers realize the dream of mobility with Infragistics products, he is rolling up his sleeves to help with implementations, conferences and webinars.
Kiril Matev is a Solutions Consultant with Infragistics. He helps customers make the most of Infragistics products to support their mobile strategy. Prior to becoming a solutions consultant, Kiril worked as a technical evangelist and held webinars and conference presentations on new technologies.