Did you know that the lack of in-context data prevents you from making smarter business decisions - and as a result, missing out on key revenue opportunities? That's the value of embedded analytics – it brings key data insights into the hands of your decision-makers, workflows, and applications that run your business.
Embedded analytics is becoming an integral part of business’s people lives. It brings the power of data to your employees so that they can make quicker and data-driven decisions without interrupting their workflow. Transforming raw data into actionable insights leads to increased productivity, seamless user experience, and ultimately revenue growth.
Join Reveal’s Product Manager Casey McGuigan and Infragistics’s VP of Developer Tools, Jason Beres, as they share insights on the following:
- What is embedded analytics and what is it used for
- The differences between embedded analytics and traditional BI
- Modern embedded analytics platforms – what are they and how do they differ from other analytics platforms
- What are the benefits of embedded analytics
- The key functions of embedded analytics
- Statistical functions in embedded analytics
- The pros and cons of building vs buying embedded analytics solution
- A live demo of how Reveal works and how it can help improve Time to Market
- Maintaining Brand Identity
- Improved Customer Experience
Who is this webinar for:
- CEO, CTO, CPO
- Product Owner, Product Manager
- Product Development Manager, Technical Product Manager
- VP of Products
About the presenters
Casey McGuigan has a BA in mathematics and an MBA, bringing a data analytics and business perspective to Infragistics. Casey is the Product Manager for Reveal, the company's embedded BI software, and was instrumental in its product development, market analysis and go-to-market strategy. She’s been at Infragistics since 2013.