Marketing departments are making large investments in advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), and other techniques across many channels to attract buyers for their products and services. As a result, marketers are collecting endless amounts of data points, but do you know if your money is being well spent?
- Which data is like gold and must be tracked?
- How does your data stack up against industry standards?
- How can you exceed those standards?
- How can you view all your data points in one easy-to-view, comprehensive dashboard?
Join us for this webinar to help you answer all these questions and understand how you can unlock the full potential of your marketing data.
In this webinar you'll learn how to use the power of Reveal to:
- Optimize your marketing data
- Determine the key metrics that must be tracked
- Identify the Key Performance Metrics (KPIs) and benchmarks to better understand performance
- Pull all your data into one comprehensive view to easily see what’s working
- Learn the best practices for analyzing and acting on your metrics
About the presenters
Casey McGuigan has a BA in mathematics and an MBA, bringing a data analytics and business perspective to Infragistics. Casey is the Product Manager for Reveal, the company's embedded BI software, and was instrumental in its product development, market analysis and go-to-market strategy. She’s been at Infragistics since 2013.