Web
New DiscussionExport gridview to excel with image
Hi, I need help with the excel export capability about a web application. I have an classic asp.net…
111,549 Views
6 Replies
ArgumentOutOfRangeException when starting Project Upgrade Utility vol10.1
Hello , When I run the Project Upgrade Utility, I get a runtime exception as follows: …
104,340 Views
7 Replies
This Infragistics control requires a ScriptManager object on the page in order to operate correctly
Hi, I have the following set-up: A master page with a script manager on it. A contentpage derived f…
79,883 Views
10 Replies
Can’t access SelectionStart unless the Editor is in edit mode.
Hai to all, I am using ultrawingrid – infragistics 2007 volume 3. I am receiving an error &qu…
82,516 Views
4 Replies
Prism RegionManager Missing Regions Inside xamWebTileView
Hi I’m using the 9.2.20092.2014 version of the xamWebTileView. In my shell.xaml I have a regi…
95,071 Views
3 Replies
Infragistics against Telerik or Developer Express – looking for intormation
Dear all, Did anyone made a comparison of most popular components/products (WinForms, WPF, ASP) mad…
81,631 Views
2 Replies
display tooltip on mouse hover in cell
Hello how is it possible to read cell value and display tooltip on mouse hover in a grid . i tryed …
261,361 Views
13 Replies