Web
New DiscussionError Opening Excel files when using PanesAreFrozen
Hello All I am using Infragisitcs 7.3, and I am creating an excel workbook using the Infragi…
122,759 Views
3 Replies
How do I have the drop down width of an UltraCombo (or UltraComboEditor) be wider than the actual control?
I have data to load in either an UltraCombo or UltraComboEditor that is wider than the space I have…
110,368 Views
8 Replies
How can I clear all the rows in a grid without removing the header as well?
Hi, I want to remove all the rows in a wingrid. If I use grid.datasouce = nothing, the header in t…
104,389 Views
5 Replies
Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID {1A5AC6AE-7B95-478C-B422-0E994FD727D6} from the IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 80010001
I receive the following error when running the 'Create Visual Studio Toolbox Tab' utility. …
36,333 Views
2 Replies
Insert check all/Uncheck all checkbox in template column header at Runtime
Hi, I have created a column at runtime that I need to be able to modify and add a checkbox in the h…
152,812 Views
10 Replies
Error: The base class includes the field <>, but its type…
Im getting this parser error: The base class includes the field ‘gridResults’, b…
53,261 Views
1 Replies
Showing selected item in combobox using IvalueConverter not working
Hi, I have a combobox in an ItemTemplate Column and i am populating this dropdown by returning list…
46,019 Views
2 Replies