Skip to content

Replies

0
Davide Dolla
Davide Dolla answered on Nov 16, 2012 4:18 PM

You welcome.

I use it from years, as long I use IG components (from ~2003), but I used only the WinForm version, not the server version.

The code bheind approach of TXTextControl is too "engineering" and less Object Oriented, I talk about the version 13, but expect this aspect it work well and can load/save in RTF and save in PDF formats, over Word.

IMO for your final need (search text inside a Word/RTF document, and modify it) it's the ONLY WAY!

Few years ago I received a reply from IG similar that you've had today. But the problem is not Dimi, or IG's workers, is that funcionalllity is not required by many peoples, then IG dont write a control like this. … leaving the leadership to TXTextControl.

Best and have a nice WE

0
Davide Dolla
Davide Dolla answered on Nov 16, 2012 12:34 PM

Hi Amro, I confirm that wrote Gineva.

I used an other control, and in my experience in 10 years unfortunately there is the only one available in the market ;(.

But it's expensive and it's not too smart o well projected like IG controls … but works.

The control is: TX Text Control.

I hope this information helps you.

Sincerely,

0
Davide Dolla
Davide Dolla answered on Nov 13, 2012 5:47 PM

Hi guys,

I confirm to you that if you let the license file empty it will works => you can build.

But if you "touch" any control via the GUI Editor the license engine of IG fill the file with some information about the control used in the "touched" from. That permit to IG DLLs to check license when build code.
The solution, and Ghram confirm that, is to let the license file empty, or without lines related to IG.

Obviously, by the law, you need the right number of licenses based on IG license terms.
Sincerely,