Skip to content

Replies

0
Denny Sam
Denny Sam answered on Nov 18, 2014 11:41 AM

Hi,

I am not sure with the example you mentioned.It is just a dialog which can be moved in the screen.I meant to dock that particular control to different positions in the screen as we usually do in visualstudioIDE. It is present for silverlight

http://www.infragistics.com/products/silverlight/layouts/dock-manager

Example

If such a feature not available for Html5 please update it which will be very useful.

Thanks in Advance

Denny Sam

Software Developer

0
Denny Sam
Denny Sam answered on Nov 18, 2014 9:52 AM

Hi,

Currently we are using the dock manager provided for the silverlight  control by infragistics same as in visualstudio IDE dock.In a page there are several panels which have different items like chart, graph etc. in it and it can be rearranged and docked to different positions.This page is currently developed in silverlight.I need to change this to a HTML5 UI.Is there any possible solution?

Thanks in advance.

Denny Sam