Skip to content

Replies

0
Dimitri DeProft
Dimitri DeProft answered on Aug 12, 2014 10:35 AM

Thanks for the response,

What I am trying to realize is.

We have a page with a grid on it,  let say http://www.test.be/products , the grid in question will have 3 columns ( name, brand, number) and a filter row.

When the user fills in a value in the filter row we want to filter of course, but at the same time we want to change the url to

" www.test.be/products#filter:q1YqKMpMTvVNrFCyMrYw0IFyM_OUrAxqAQ" , this url parameter must contain the filter values , 

When the same user or even another user navigates to " www.test.be/products#filter:q1YqKMpMTvVNrFCyMrYw0IFyM_OUrAxqAQ" the grid will be loaded, WITH the filter values filled in and the grid must preform the correct filter.

With what you proposed , I would go about this like so.

In jquery catch the dataFiltering event and using filt = ui.expressions get the filter value and serialize this to the URL.


Upon navigating to the page I would desiarilize the URL and get the filter values, and then set the filtering manually using

$("#grid").igGridFiltering("filter", filt);

Would this work?

With regards,

Dimitri