Skip to content

Replies

0
Jo Roy
Jo Roy answered on Jan 13, 2015 4:05 PM

Thanks that helped, but now I have run into another problem of "Object Reference not set to instance of object" which is caused by the WebDataGrid.

The exception details say "System.NullReferenceException" and this is the source error

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

I have tried putting new before I define my datasource for the webdatagrid, but that doesn't seem to help either.

0
Jo Roy
Jo Roy answered on Jan 12, 2015 4:35 PM

I referenced those, but I am still having my problem. This is the source error of the problem I am running into. Hopefully it helps

Line 2785:        [System.Diagnostics.DebuggerNonUserCodeAttribute()]
Line 2786: private global::Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.WebDataGrid @__BuildControlWebDataGrid1() {
Line 2787:            global::Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.WebDataGrid @__ctrl;