Skip to content

Replies

0
Malleswararao
Malleswararao answered on Apr 11, 2008 8:13 AM

I am still unable to position my context menu generated through shortcut at the selected node or the selected cell/row itsel both in Ultra Tree and Ultra win grid.Please help me in finding the solution asap.

 

Thanks,

M

0
Malleswararao
Malleswararao answered on Mar 12, 2008 6:47 AM

Hi,

How can i position my Context menu generated through short cut keys(SHIFT +F10) at the node itself.The context menu is generated at the right position when i do a right click but when i press the short cut keys to generate this,the context menu appears far away from the node.I am facing this Problem both in Ultra tree and in Ultra grid.

Thanks.

0
Malleswararao
Malleswararao answered on Mar 11, 2008 3:29 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.The solutions works for me.Could you please explain what exactly is happenning in this? I didnt get the meaning of         UIElement and NodeSelectableAreaUIElement.

0
Malleswararao
Malleswararao answered on Mar 11, 2008 1:52 PM

Hi,

I am using Mouse down event for displaying the context menu strip on a tree node.I dont want the Context menu to appear on the + node.how can i avoid that?

 

Thanks,
Mansi