Skip to content

Replies

0
Mohamed
Mohamed answered on Jul 12, 2012 5:10 PM

Hi Todor,

I have double checked and I do have CellClickAction set to Row and RowSelectType=Single. But still no luck. When I click inside a cell on any row then it works, but when I click on a button directly then selectedRows.getItem(0) returns null. I have attached my sample code so that you can take a look at it.

Thanks for all your help.

 

0
Mohamed
Mohamed answered on Jul 11, 2012 10:23 PM

Hi Todor,

Thanks for your reply. Your solution works if I click on any cell that has a text value. But in my case I have a column that has a WebImageButton . When I click on the button directly then the select rows object is not set. Is there a way to get a reference to the row that contains the button that was clicked.

 

Thanks