Skip to content

Replies

0
Mukesh Kumar
Mukesh Kumar answered on Jun 14, 2018 7:47 AM

Hi Vasya,

Thanks for the help.

My basic requirement is i have one iggrid with pagination. I have enabled the checked too. I want to store data in array collection.

What i want is, total number of checkbox checked corresponding cell value. here i can apply your above mentioned code which is fine for me. But i have to collect those checked rows / unchecked and value on any events but it should not clear my previous selected checked items even if i select any other cell. Currently i am using rowSelectionChanging event. If it is incorrect please suggest me. If you think this is because of RowSelector then i can remove it.

I saw that answer but the thing is i cant restrict any end users to press CTRL key to avoid. This can happen by mistake too.

If you could give me with sample code then it will be very help full for me. 

0
Mukesh Kumar
Mukesh Kumar answered on Jun 14, 2018 5:54 AM

Thanks Vasya,

This is what i wanted but i need it on checkbox checked items and that too multiple.

Can you help me please. If we can call it through event then fine like check box checked etc.

Currently what happening is when i select multiple checkbox and by clicking other cells the selected items got cleared.

0
Mukesh Kumar
Mukesh Kumar answered on Jun 11, 2018 9:44 AM

Hi Vasya,

As much as i know igGrid maintains only 0-9 row index value even for different pages in grid. This makes harder to get the selected rows when we want to select from different page.

What I want is I have igGrid with multiple pages and I will selected rows from different pages. I want the row index for those selected rows index value.

Kindly provide the source code for this. I have tried this for a week and getting delayed.

Please reply as soon as possible.

0
Mukesh Kumar
Mukesh Kumar answered on Jun 8, 2018 1:25 PM

Hi Vasya,

I have tried your samples as mentioned above.

The syntax  firstSelectedRowID = selectedRows[0].id returns 10 digit value

how to consume it to get row value

0
Mukesh Kumar
Mukesh Kumar answered on Jun 8, 2018 1:12 PM

Hi Vasya,

I have tried your samples as mentioned above.

The syntax  firstSelectedRowID = selectedRows[0].id returns 10 digit value

how to consume it to get row value