Skip to content

Replies

0
WDV
WDV answered on Jul 21, 2016 8:47 PM

I've never used the datafilter before, works great.

Implementation was a breeze thanks to your sample!

0
WDV
WDV answered on Jul 21, 2016 10:28 AM

Indeed, I'd like to display both false and dbnull as unchecked.

I'll have a look at the datafilter. The grid is only used to display the values, no editting allowed.

0
WDV
WDV answered on Jul 20, 2016 1:18 PM

Hi, found this (old) post through Google.

Using infragistics 15.1, I'm having the same issue and am unable to work out a solution: There are multiple columns defined as Boolean? but the grid should display a checked or an unchecked checkbox, not tristate. Setting a default value on our generic datasource is not desirable.

In the initializelayout event of the grid, I tried forcing the style of all the affected columns to UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.CheckBox. No success.

I see that column.IsNullable is True, if I change column.Nullable to UltraWinGrid.Nullable.Disallow the value becomes false. However, the visual outcome remains the same.

Any suggestions?