Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebTab does not load content
posted

Hello.

I have a code which uses a WebTab control with a couple of grids inside. Also it has options:

<PostBackOptions  EnableLoadOnDemand="true" EnableAjax="true"  />

WebTab has two tabs each containing WebDataGrid. Page loads with first tab enabled and first grid loads correctly, but when you click on second tab second grid does not load at all! Also after clicking second tab the second grid object is NULL in codebehind.

Also if you disable "EnableAjax" option and click tabs, the TabIndex property of WebTab is always 0 and doesn't represent actual active tab.

I have created an example application (attached) to demonstrate that strange behaviour.

As it is - you can see WebTab that doesn't load second tab.

If you set EnableAjax="false", you can:

1. Load page - TabIndex = 0, grid1 is ok, grid2 is null
  2. Click second tab - TabIndex is still 0 but grid1 is ok, grid2 is null and second tab content is therefor empty
  3. Click first tab - TabIndex is still 0, grid1 is null, grid2 is suddenly ok and you will get a null reference exception.

Also i'm pretty sure that this very code worked well with version 13.1 of infragistics.

WebTabTest.zip
Parents Reply Children
No Data