Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebPercentEditor Text and Value Do Not Match
posted

Since updating to the latest 14.2 controls, WebPercentEditors that used to work fine no longer display the proper value (control settings below. If I enter 10, it displays as 10 in the Text value, then upon leaving the field, the percentage value appears as .1%. Previously, entering 10 would display 10%. What is the reason for the change and how do I fix it

<ig:WebPercentEditor ID="txtChgPercent" runat="server" CssClass="seven-five alive" MinValue="0" OnEnterKeyPress="txtChgPercent_ValueChanged">
<AutoPostBackFlags ValueChanged="On" />
</ig:WebPercentEditor>

Incidentally, this is not the first similar type of issue I've run into after upgrading to a new version. Is there some documentation I'm missing where it's explained how a control has been arbitrarily adjusted to no longer function in a similar and basic manner?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

I am still following up. Have you been able to resolve the issue?
    If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact me, I will be glad to help you.
    Thank you for choosing Infragistics components!

Children
No Data