Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
PDF Report and Canvas
posted

Hello to all,

i am writing a PDF Report which contains text and graphics.

I Need to Support a Paper Size of LETTER and DIN A4.

The Report i am currently working on should contain 2 Charts, having the same width and the same height.

One of the Charts i Need to draw with canvas methods, this gives me the best Quality (it is not a Infragistics Chart, but an ownedr drawn one)

The page layout consists of a grid with 1 column, and in the lower part 2 rows with the same height, produces with "RelativeHeight".

I added a cell and started to use the Canvas the cell gives me...

My Problem:

I cannot figure out the canvas width and height, so at this time i cannot draw a line from left to right, filling the complete width of the canvas.

Is there a way to achieve this?

I used "RelativeWidth" and "RelativeHeight" for the grid, because i will get a nice layout for the 2 paper sizes.

Hope there is a solution for this.

Thanks

Thomas

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for posting to our forum.

The RelativeWidth and RelativeHeight are not calculated until publishing time. So you cannot get an exact height and width.
    There's no way to do that. The only way to do it would be to calculate everything up front. The page size, the width and height of the grid column/rows. You would have to make everything a fixed size.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Children
No Data