Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
PivotGridDemo - Windows Forms Samples Browser
posted

The PivotGridDemo in the Windows Forms Sample Browser (v2018.1) does not work, Receive the following error: 

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Travis,

I have been investigating into this behavior you are seeing, and I have reproduced it. It appears that both the PivotGridDemo and the PivotGridViewLayout samples in the Windows Forms Samples Browser are throwing this error. These two samples have something in common in that they use the XMLADataSource, which I believe is the root issue here, as there appears to be something specifically wrong with the XMLADataSource, and not the actual sample itself.

This is unexpected behavior, and as such, I have asked our engineering staff to examine it further. To ensure it receives attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a development ID of 257834. I have also created you a private support case with an ID of CAS-198110-S1B7B2, which you can access here. I will be linking this support case to the development issue so that you can be notified when a fix becomes available.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children
No Data