Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraDockManager v20.1 - how do I achieve the docking user experience like visual studio 2019 ?
posted

Hello

I upgraded my winforms bundle to v20.1 - I have two questions

1 - how do I achieve the docking user experience like visual studio 2019 ? main docking pane as the main working form , and by default i would have multiple windows docked bottom, docked left and docked right - i would like users to drag/drop their own area panes and dock as they wish - i would remember these docked settings and reload the next time my winforms app restarts

2 - i am using appstylist - but using the office 2017 blue skin - because thats what my users like - in design time i see the form border all nice and blue - however when i run the app on windows 10 - the form border reverts to windows 10 theme settings and the appstylist theme , which is also applied to the ribbon control , does not hold the style for form border - note: the ribbon control retains the office 2017 blue theme

Could you please guide with the above two?

Thank you!

Parents Reply Children
No Data