Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraCombo and UltraComboEditor Constraints
posted

Hi guys,

I've just experience something weird. Or maybe it's just me. LOL.

I have a table that has a unique key between two column in that table. Each column is also linked to a different table. I currently have a normal VS combo box on my form, which works, but I wanted to change it out with a UltraComboEditor and ran into the following behaviour.

I select the main item. The default combo box value as per the item is automatically selected. I change the selection of the combo box and it changes text field values. The combo box selected value equals one column in the tables value. Right now the VS combo box works like expected. It changes values of the text boxes but the UltraCombo and UltraComboEditor does not. I'm sure it's something to do with the "Selected Value" option of the regular combo box that makes the difference.

I'm attaching an example.

0116.SampleIssue.rar

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Logan,

Thank you for posting. In order to get desired behavior you would need to set  SyncWithCurrencyManager property on the UltraComboEditor to true.

Regards,

Reply Children
No Data