Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics 2021.1 Winforms .NET Core 5.0 Design Error
posted

I installed the 2021.1 Winforms Infragistics UI and NuGet packages this morning. After creating a new C# .NET .50 solution using the C# Windows Forms App template in Visual Studio 2019 version 16.10, I attempted to add the Infragistics.WinForms NuGet package (12.1.24) to the project and received the first error shown below. After closing the NuGet Package Manager, I attempted to open the default Form1.cs file in design mode and received the second error shown below.  My development environment includes Windows 10, version 20H2, and version 5.0.300 of the .NET 5.0 x64 SDK.

Are there additional and/or newer components, or versions of Visual Studio, I need to install? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

+++++ Error Messages:

Error displayed after adding the Infragistics.Winforms NuGet package:

Error displayed after adding the above package and attempting to open the Form1.cs form in Design mode:

Parents Reply Children
No Data