Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Easiest way to display a specific time range
posted

Hello,

I want to navigate programmatically only (no zoombar) into the XamTimeLine to display a specific time range like [12;14] (in seconds).

Consequently, I tried to compute the right values of "ScrollPosition" and "ScroleScale" but is there an easiest way to do this ? 

I see the following properties : VisibleMinimum, VisibleMaximum that are values I want to set ! Unfortunately theses properties are readonly.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Olivier,

Thank you for your post.

The simplest way that I would recommend to view a specific range on the XamTimeline would be to modify the Minimum and Maximum properties of the axes that you are using in your XamTimeline. Note, for the Minimum and Maximum values to actually take effect, you will need to set the AutoRange property of your axes to false. This will allow you to manually configure a specific range to view in your XamTimeline by setting the Minimum property to the lower limit of your range and the Maximum property to the upper limit of your range.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

Children
No Data