Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Increasing the size of Tool button placed on quick access toolbar
posted

Hello,

While placing tool button directly on Quick Access Toolbar, I am not able to increase the image size of tool button.

Even after setting Large image size as-

<igRibbon:ButtonTool id= "SaveTool"  igRibbon:RibbonGroip.MaximizaSize="ImageAndTextLarge" LargeImage=Image.png" />

<igRibbon:QatPlaceholderTool TargetId="SaveTool">

I understand re-sizing the images in the QAT will require resize the QAT itself,

Any help will be appreciated.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Anushri,

I have been investigating into the behavior you are seeing, and it is worth noting that the attached RibbonGroup.Maximum/MinimumSize property does not have any effect on the appearance of the tools in the Quick Access Toolbar of the XamRibbon.

Unfortunately, even resizing the QAT and the images within will not fix this issue, as the actual QAT Placeholder Tools are internally measured to the default size. I have checked this with our development teams, and this appears to have been by design, as the QAT was designed around the QAT in the ribbon in popular Microsoft applications such as Word or Excel.

If you would like to see the ability to resize the QAT and the tools within, I would recommend suggesting a new product idea for this at our WPF Ideas Site, here. This will place you in direct communication with our product management teams who plan and prioritize upcoming features and development based on community and user feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children
No Data