Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Increase Fontsize of ContextualTabGroup Caption
posted

I m not able to increase  Fontsize of ContextualTabGroup  Caption.

On my Bigger screen the default size is not readable.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

I have been looking into your requirement and usually the XamRibbon is not meant for retemplating, since we follow a strict set of Microsoft guidelines in order to have an actual ribbon. Some of the features are even controlled solely through code so that they are persistent.

Nevertherless, you can adjust the pre-set properties of all xamRibbon components by modified the default templates that come with our product(C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2011.1\WPF\DefaultStyles\Ribbon\RibbonGeneric.xaml).

In order to change the fontsize of ContextualTabGroup, add the the following template from the default styles file to your application
    <DataTemplate DataType="{x:Type igRibbon:ContextualTabGroup}">
    and add fontsize to the following block:
     <igRibbon:OuterGlowDecorator x:Name="CaptionGlow" Margin="8,0,8,0" VerticalAlignment="Center">
                            <TextBlock x:Name="CaptionGroupLabel" FontSize="15" Foreground="{DynamicResource {x:Static igRibbon:RibbonBrushKeys.ContextualCaptionTextFillKey}}" Text="{Binding Path=Caption}" TextAlignment="Left" TextTrimming="CharacterEllipsis" igWindows:ClippedTextToolTipService.ShowToolTipWhenClipped="True" igWindows:ClippedTextToolTipService.AncestorTypeForToolTip="{x:Type ContentControl}" igWindows:ClippedTextToolTipService.ToolTipStyleKey="{x:Static igRibbon:XamRibbon.ToolTipStyleKey}" />
                        </igRibbon:OuterGlowDecorator>
    Should you have any further questions, please let me know.
    Sincerely,
    Tihomir Tonev
    Associate Software Developer
Reply Children
No Data