Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
FieldChooser CurrentFieldGroup property changed event
posted

Hi there, currently i have a piece of code that trying to do something when changing the CurrentFieldGroup of FieldChooser.

void ExtendedXamDataGrid_FieldChooserOpening(object sender, FieldChooserOpeningEventArgs e)
{
        e.FieldChooser.CurrentFieldGroup.PropertyChanged += CurrentFieldGroupOnPropertyChanged;
}

However, it seems like the event is not working. I have managed to change the currentFieldGroup, however the event are not being reached. Is there any solution? Or how can i have an event that is fired on changing the currentFieldGroup?

I am using version 18.1 if that matters.

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

I have been looking into your question and after an investigation, I found this forum thread where similar requirement has been discussed. The suggestion there is using the FieldLayout_PropertyChanged event.

Please test the suggested approach on your side. If this is not an accurate demonstration of what you are trying to achieve please feel free to provide your own sample. Remove any external dependencies and code that is not directly related to the issue, zip your application and attach it in this case.

Having a working sample on my side, which I can debug, is going to be very helpful in finding the root cause of this behavior.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Teodosia Hristodorova

Associate Software Developer

Children
No Data