Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid Broken Child Band's Indentation On All Unselected Tabs
posted

Hello,

I am using XamDataGrid inside XamDockManager's DockManagerPanel, I've setup it in a way that there are two Tabs available for User.

Both grids which are shown on the image are identical from the code and style perspective.

Issue is that for the tab which will not be shown to the user by default there is always incorrect indentation of every child band (always -5px).

Width of the ExpansionIndicator for all Layouts including Child Band is the same (so it is whole DataRecordPresenter aligned incorrectly on the screenshot below).

Issue affects all XamDataGrids (with different styles and setups) which are on Tabs that are not Selected.

Important note is that Issue appeares if "Infragistics.Themes.ThemeManager.ApplicationTheme" is set to null and does not reproduce if ApplicationTheme is set to one of the Defaults (i.e. RoyalDarkTheme or Office2013Theme).

I am not able to send you any code snippets or example application at the moment, however I would like to ask for advice on where to start researching? Version of the Infragistics is v19.2.20192.90

I believe there is some difference in how Child Bands position calculated for Grids that will be rendered on screen and for those which are not immediately shown?

Thanks,

Andrey

Parents Reply Children
No Data