Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
I want to prevent editing of specific fields in specific rows.
posted

I previously posted this on another issue, but your site took too long to upload, so I made a new issue.1464.MyExam.zip

I want to bind the IsThisFieldEditable property of MeasureSetInformationsSt.cs to AllowEdit.

public ObservableCollection<MeasureSetInformationsSt> Datas { get; set; } = new ObservableCollection<MeasureSetInformationsSt>();

The data entered in Datas becomes 1 row.
I'm going to input 9 pieces of data, and only the 2nd row will have the AllowEdit property set to True so that only the items in the 2nd row can be edited with the Combo box. Is this possible?

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

Since, I have already addressed your questions in the initial forum thread, I suggest we continue our communication on the matter there.

Please, note that according to our support policy, we handle a single thread/support case per question to ensure better tracking and that all your issues are addressed correctly.

Best regards,

Bozhidara Pachilova

Children
No Data