Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
iggrid export to excel 2015.1 cell format
posted

Hi Team

I am using your latest version 15.1.20151.2112 and we are using export to excel feature it works perfectly kudos to team for such a nice feature. u i have one problem while exporting grid data what i am absorbing that grid export raw data to excel if there is no formatter (if i am right). so for the column which have a datatype number its export data as a raw and format type in excel will be general due to that if any grid cell data is suppose 23456.434555 and if we are setting format of cell while generating grid some thing like 0.00 in grid its display something like 23,456.43 which is fine but in excel it will be exported like 23456.434555 and format will be general this issues with all format like number, dollars, percentage.

to achieve this I am manually setting format for excel in cell exporting events something like

args.xlRow.getCellFormat(args.columnIndex).formatString('$#,##0.00_);[Red]($#,##0.00)');

this works fine but if no of rows are more for example 1000 i am getting feel that due to these customization i am degrading export to excel performance.

So do you have any suggestion which i can achieve easily by setting some option or by some other good way.

Parents Reply Children
No Data