Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataGrid-error when updating multiple rows
posted

Hi All,  I'm using WebDataGrid on Asp.Net page, I get the error message "RecursionLimit exceeded. (519): [{'0':[[2,"ig2d2816fe","35px"],{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"o":{"c":{"type":"string","headTxt":"Sel","footTxt":"","tmpl":"1","key":"ID","nullable":false,"vIndex":0,"type2":0}},"c":{"type":"string","headTxt":"Sel","footTxt":"","tmpl":"1","key":"ID","nullable":false,"vIndex":0,"type2":0}},"c":{"type":"string","headTxt":"Sel","footTxt":"","tmpl":"1","key":"ID","nullable":false,"vIndex":0,"type2":0}},"c":{"type":"string","headTxt":"Sel","footTxt":"","tmpl":"1","key":"ID","nullable":false,"vIndex":0,"type2":0}},"c":{"type":"string","headTxt":"Sel","footTxt":"","tmpl":"1","key":"ID","nullable" when I select multiple Grid rows and click on any button in Grid detail section. Can anyone please help?

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data