Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to bind X-Axis and slider of Infragistics controls in wpf
posted

Friends,

I have XamDataChart with Line series and a XamNumericRangeSlider below that chart. This slider bar should represent x-axis of above chart, and i want to get the position of Tick from slider every time user slides and then highlight ( or some action ) the corresponding point in the chart. so is there any way to bind x axis and slider ranges ? or any better way to handle it ? because i want this functionality ( usercontrol ) to be dynamic.

Please guide me.  Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Ravi.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Ravi,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics. Please provide a mockup/screenshot/video of your requirement. From my understanding you want to schronize a slider value with the poisition along the xaxis to do an action with the intersected data. Do you want to change the chart's zooming, panning or updating live data when the slider moves? 

Achieving this isn't built-in natively to the XamDataGrid, but I recommend reviewing our ValueOverlays sample that performs this type a schronization with a slider by showing a line at the point across the yaxis. This should give you an idea what you could do to get started.

http://www.infragistics.com/samples/wpf/data-chart/value-overlays

Let me know if you have any questions.

Children
No Data