Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraCombo throw unhandled Exception
posted

I am using 2 UltraCombos which make multi selection.

The selection of first ultracombo affect the items of the second ultracombo.

At the AfterCloseUp eventhandler of the firest ultracombo, I change the items of the second ulracombo.

However, after executing the eventhandler, the unknown exception occured.

This is the code.

private void ultraCombo1_AfterCloseUp(object sender, EventArgs e)
{

ultraCombo2.DataSource = SharedInfo.SelectedItems; 

for (int i = 0; i < ultraCombo2.Rows.Count; i++)
    {
        ultraCombo2.Rows[i].Cells["Selected"].Value = true;
    }

}

The exception is,

위치: Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraDropDownBase.Infragistics.Win.IValueList.ResolveItemAppearance(Int32 itemIndex, AppearanceData& appData, AppearancePropFlags& flags, ComponentRole componentRole)
위치: Infragistics.Win.EditorWithTextUIElement.GetImage(String text, AppearanceData& appData)
위치: Infragistics.Win.EditorWithTextUIElement.PositionChildElements()
위치: Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive)
위치: Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive)
위치: Infragistics.Win.UIElement.DrawHelper(Graphics graphics, Rectangle invalidRectangle, Boolean doubleBuffer, AlphaBlendMode alphaBlendMode, Boolean clipText, Boolean forceDrawAsFocused, Boolean preventAlphaBlendGraphics)
위치: Infragistics.Win.UIElement.Draw(Graphics graphics, Rectangle invalidRectangle, Boolean doubleBuffer, AlphaBlendMode alphaBlendMode, Boolean forceDrawAsFocused, Boolean preventAlphaBlendGraphics)
위치: Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.Draw(Graphics graphics, Rectangle invalidRectangle, Boolean doubleBuffer, AlphaBlendMode alphaBlendMode, Size elementSize, Boolean preventAlphaBlendGraphics)
위치: Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.Draw(Graphics graphics, Rectangle invalidRectangle, Boolean doubleBuffer, AlphaBlendMode alphaBlendMode, Size elementSize)
위치: Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.Draw(Graphics graphics, Rectangle invalidRectangle, Boolean doubleBuffer, AlphaBlendMode alphaBlendMode)
위치: Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs pe)
위치: Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraCombo.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)