Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to run a page of an ASP.NET web site containing infragistics components
posted

Dear all,

I am developing an ASP.NET web site using Visual Studio 2008 and NetAdvantage 2010.3 (with 3.5 framework).

After I deploy the website on a Windows Server 2003 machine, the pages without infragistics components are running well. If I click the page containing the infragistics component, I get the following error:

------------------------------------------------Error-----------------------------------------------

Could not load file or assembly 'Infragistics35.Web.v10.3, Version=10.3.20103.1013, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error: 

Line 1:  <%@ page language="C#" title="Monthly Roster" masterpagefile="~/MainPage.master" autoeventwireup="true" inherits="Roster_Roster, App_Web_ndptumud" %>

Line 2:  

Line 3:  <%@ Register Assembly="Infragistics35.Web.v10.3, Version=10.3.20103.1013, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb"

Line 4:      Namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI.EditorControls" TagPrefix="ig" %>

Line 5:  <%@ Register Assembly="Infragistics35.Web.v10.3, Version=10.3.20103.1013, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb"

------------------------------------------------Error-----------------------------------------------

How can I solve this problem? Any help and / or suggestions is highly appreciated.

With regards,

Bishwo

Parents Reply Children
No Data