Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Web Schedule Appointment formatting
posted

Hi,

I am trying to set the background colour of each appointment on a WebMonthView according to it's status in code-behind.  The relevant lines are being set, but not making any difference to what is displayed on the page. This is my code.

Private Sub WebScheduleInfo1_DataBinding(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles WebScheduleInfo1.DataBinding

Dim appCol As AppointmentsSubsetCollection

For Each app As Infragistics.WebUI.WebSchedule.Appointment In Me.WebMonthView1.WebScheduleInfo.Appointments

appCol = WebScheduleInfo1.GetAppointmentsForDate(WebScheduleInfo1.ActiveResource, app.StartDateTimeUtc)

For Each appt As Infragistics.WebUI.WebSchedule.Appointment In appCol

If (appt.Status = 0) Then
                    appt.Style.CustomRules = "background-color:orange !important;"
                    appt.Style.BackColor = Drawing.Color.Orange
                ElseIf (appt.Status = 1) Then
                    appt.Style.CustomRules = "background-color:cyan !important;"
                    appt.Style.BackColor = Drawing.Color.Cyan
                ElseIf (appt.Status = 2) Then
                    appt.Style.CustomRules = "background-color:lightgreen !important;"
                    appt.Style.BackColor = Drawing.Color.LightGreen
                ElseIf (app.Status = 3) Then
                    appt.Style.CustomRules = "background-color:red !important;"
                    appt.Style.BackColor = Drawing.Color.Red
                End If

Next

Next

End Sub

Is there a setting on the WebMonthView, WebSchedule or WebScheduleGenericDataProvider that would be overriding what I'm doing?

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Ok, no replies then.

The answer, as it happens, was that the BackColor's were being set properly but because a different resource than the one the Appointments belonged to was selected by default, the new colours were not in use. As soon as the correct Resource was selected, the correct colours were applied.

The fix? To assign all the Appointments to the same Resource, which works in this scenario but isn't the best solution for most jobs.

Reply Children
No Data