Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
NETAdvantage 2010.3 (WinForms) on .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
posted

We currently using NETAdvantage 2010.3 (WinForms) trageting .NET framework 3.5 SP1. We are planning to upgrage our application to use .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile and wondering if NETAdvantage 2010.3 or newer versions would work on .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile without having to have .NET framework 2.0 installed on the client machine?

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hell Rdatlacfc,

I am able to verify that the following versions of the Infragistics components are able to work if the Visual Studio 2010 is targeting ".NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile": NetAdvantage for Windows Forms 2010 vol3, 2011 vol1 and 2011 vol2.

In order to answer to your specific question, could you please let me know the following ones:

1.What is your clients environment, like OS, Service packs, is it 32 or 64 bits, are there any visual studios installed on them?

2. Do they have to install the Infragistics products, or you would like to know if the applications build targeting ".NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile" are going to run freely on your customer machines?

Once you provide me with the information above I would be glad to assist you further with your requirements.