Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
The referenced component could not be found
posted
Hi, The few DLL's I use and have referenced in my project are causing compiler warnings when the project solution is opened on another machine (from TFS). These references are added to the c# Solution from an External folder, who is placed within the TFS project structure, where I have copied them from their original path location (ProgramFiles\Infragistics\...) Warning 1 The referenced component 'InfragisticsSL5.v12.1' could not be found. Warning 2 The referenced component 'InfragisticsSL5.Documents.Excel.v12.1' could not be found. Warning 3 The referenced component 'InfragisticsSL5.Documents.Core.v12.1' could not be found. Warning 4 The referenced component 'InfragisticsSL5.DataVisualization.v12.1' could not be found. Warning 5 The referenced component 'InfragisticsSL5.Controls.Menus.XamTree.v12.1' could not be found. Warning 6 The referenced component 'InfragisticsSL5.Controls.Menus.XamOutlookBar.v12.1' could not be found. Warning 7 The referenced component 'InfragisticsSL5.Controls.Menus.XamMenu.v12.1' could not be found. Warning 8 The referenced component 'InfragisticsSL5.Controls.Interactions.XamDialogWindow.v12.1' could not be found. Warning 9 The referenced component 'InfragisticsSL5.Controls.Grids.XamGrid.v12.1' could not be found. Warning 10 The referenced component 'InfragisticsSL5.Controls.Charts.XamWebChart.v12.1' could not be found. Warning 11 The referenced component 'InfragisticsSL5.Controls.Charts.XamDataChart.v12.1' could not be found.
Parents Reply Children
No Data