Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to refresh FilterUIProvider after loading GridFilterSettings?
posted

In our software, it is possible to save the gridsettings, which also includes the filtersettings.

For providing nice filtering, we are using the FilterUIProvider of Infragistics, which shows the filtering criterias, like in the following picture (I apologize, it's German):

figure 1: FilterUIProvider of Infragistics

However, if I try to load the FilterSettings from the database into the grid, the Checked Items of the FilterUIProvider do not change (!)

This is the codesnippet I am having (Loading the FilterSettings):

For Each FilterSetting As GridFilter In CurrentVorlage.VorlageData.GridFilterSettings If Not FilterSetting.Key.Equals(.Key) Then Continue For Dim cond As New FilterCondition cond.CompareValue = FilterSetting.CompareValue //value from database cond.ComparisionOperator = CType(FilterSetting.ComparisionOperator.FilterComparisionOperator) //value from database e.Layout.Bands(0).ColumnFilters(.Key).FilterConditions.Add(cond) e.Layout.Bands(0).ColumnFilters(.Key).LogicalOperator = CType(FilterSetting.LogicalOperator, FilterLogicalOperator) Next

The rows in the grid are filtered out as expected, though. The only problem is that the FilterUIProvider seems deaf to the filtersettings changes. So if the user clicks on the Filter again, all items are unchecked. And if the User checks something else on the filter, the FilterSettings are gone, too.

What am I missing that the items are checked / unchecked according to the GridFilterSettings?

Parents Reply Children
No Data