Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Some questions
posted
Hi

I have some questions about the PivotGrid and the ChartDiagram.

1. Is there any easy way of having the graph’s horizontal scroll width staying unchanged when dimensions in Rows are expanded or when filtering is changed? No the scroll always return to default value and user must widen it manually every time.

2. Is there a possibility to fix the width of Member filter box? Now it is constantly changing width when scrolling and longer texts appear. It gets very jumpy.

3. Is there a possibility to change number format in grid. The Cube shows 5 765 in Excel, but in infragistics Grid we see 5,765. Comma should be a space instead.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Torgny,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into the questions that you are having and regarding the first question, if I understand correctly the issue is that the XamDataChart is resetting its zoom level after expanding the XamPivotGrid’s rows. I have tested this scenario and I am not able to reproduce the issue. I am attaching a video that shows the behavior with our samples browser. Would you please let me know if this is the issue that you are having and if yes, would you please provide me with a sample application and steps to reproduce the issue?

Regarding your second question, you can set the width of the FitlerMenu, by changing the template of the ExpansionAreaContentTemplate of the FilterFieldItemControl and in the ContentTemplate, you can find the XamDataTree and set its Width property to the value that you wish.

For the third question that you are having, if you are using XmlaDataSource with the XamPivotGrid, you can use the approach that Todor has suggested here: http://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/p/49331/297214.aspx. If you are using FlatDataSource, you can use the CubeMetadata to set the formatting of the measures as follows:

<igOlap:FlatDataSource.CubesSettings>

<igOlap:CubeMetadata        

DataTypeFullName="IGPivotGrid.Samples.Controls.Sale"           

DisplayName="Sales">

<igOlap:DimensionMetadata

SourcePropertyName="NumberOfUnits"                                     

DisplayName="Number Of Units"                                     

DimensionType="Measure"/>

……

I have created a sample application for you, that shows how you can implement the functionalities of questions 2 and 3.

Please let me know of you need any further assistance on the matter.

Sincerely,

Krasimir, MCPD

Developer Support Supervisor - XAML

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

FilterPopupWidth.zip
Reply Children
No Data