Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics Ultrawebgrid Delete Row
posted

I am using Infragistics Ultrawebgrid.

When the user press the delete key on a particular row on the grid, that particular row needs to be deleted. This is working fine.

I used DropDownList with an UltrawebGrid and binding  the values using a stored procedure. The DropDownList contains list of items ( e. g. Item1, Item2, Item4, Item5, Item6...).

I used after cell updation ( Client side event in ultrawebgrid) to avoid to choose the same item. When the user chooses the same item it says 'this item already exist'.

When the user chooses an item , the price and weight of the item will appear in that row.

It may be a situation that - after choosing items (say for example item1, item2, item3 ) - the user may delete any one of the selected items ( say for example item1).

So when user press delete on item1 ,  the item will be deleted.

My problem is after deletion of the item (item1) in Ultrawebgird, if I choose another row (item4) it says 'This item already Exist (but, in that grid there is no such item). .

What do I need to do?

I am using

1. Asp.net
  2. Infragistics ULtrawebgrid
  3. C#
  4. Jquery
  5. After Cell Updation Event ( Client side event in Ultrawebgrid).
  6. JsonData ( to load price and weight in stored procedure).
  7. Mozilla Firefox
Parents Reply Children