Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ho do I customize the appearance of appointments on an UltraTimelineControl?
posted

I've set up a application which will display some sample data using the UltraTimelineControl however I need to customise how appointments are rendered. Currently appointments display in the format shown in the first image below however I this doesn’t look very good for my scenario.

I am tasked with displaying shift patterns indicating working days for a particular person therefore I want the appointment to take up the entire area for a given date as shown in the second image.

I have explored using a DrawFilter to increase the width of an appointment to the width of the parent but the control’s implementation isn’t what I’d expected so this doesn’t work.

Can anyone point me in the right direction (or suggest a different control in the suite that would be suitable for my application?

I've attached a sample application showing how I've arrived at my current state.

Thanks,

Ant

Image one showing how appointments are currently drawn.

Image two showing my desired layout.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Anthony,

I am just checking about the progress of this issue. Let me know if you need my further assistance on this issue.

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

Children
No Data