Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is there any event that fires when a FilterOperand changes ?
posted

Hi,

I am trying to execute some code after the filteroperand changes on a column in my XamGrid.

Example:

I have 1 alphanumeric column with a FilterRow in the top. I change the filteroperand from Starts With to Contains. 

Is there an event i can hook onto as the Contains value is selected. (Im trying to auto set edit mode for the filter row on the column i changed to filteroperand in).

This to avoid the extra mouse click needed to get into edit mode in the FilterRowValueCell

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into your question and have created a small sample application for you.

In the sample application I have a simple xamGrid bound to a collection. Then I have added the default style for the FilterTemplace. This template contains the combo box used for the FilterOperands. What I can suggest is to handle the SelectionChange of this ComboBox.

Please find the attached sample application and feel free to let me know if you have any further questions on this matter.

Grid_ChangeFilterOperand.zip
Children
No Data