Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Why does ReportViewer throw Animation Warning 6?
posted

I am using WPF/XAML as shown in the attached sample.  Simply creating a ReportViewer always produces (in Visual Studio Output window):

System.Windows.Media.Animation Warning: 6 : Unable to perform action because the specified Storyboard was never applied to this object for interactive control.; Action='Stop'; Storyboard='System.Windows.Media.Animation.Storyboard'; Storyboard.HashCode='44311185'; Storyboard.Type='System.Windows.Media.Animation.Storyboard'; TargetElement='System.Windows.Media.Animation.Storyboard'; TargetElement.HashCode='44311185'; TargetElement.Type='System.Windows.Media.Animation.Storyboard'

How do i get ReportViewer to stop producing this warning?

Animate.zip
Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Travis,

I'm not sure why this warning is appearing but you don't have to worry as this does not affect the behavior of the report viewer.  For the most part, you can ignore this warning.

I created a private case for you though, as I have created a development issue for this with an ID of 176968.  Your case number is CAS-141373-W4M7F8 and you can view it here.

Children