Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Header movement of the Infragistcs Grid (Xamdatagrid).
posted

Hi All,

We have a requirement with respect to column header movement of the Infragistcs Grid (Xamdatagrid). Here, if we move a column, the data part of the column shouldn’t be moved whereas the header alone should be moved.  Infragistics grid supports field / column  movement, however, we need to find a way to move only the header.

I tried to handle  FieldPositionChanging event, but no luck. Your help is highly appreaciated!

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Krishnan,

It is expected behavior that the data for a column moves when the header is moved otherwise without this behavior it would be difficult for an end user to know what they are looking as the data could be mislabeled by the rearrangement of headers.

Please provide me with more information on the business need you are trying to accomplish so that I can be of further assistance in helping you find an appropriate solution.

Sincerely,

Valerie

Developer Support Supervisor - XAML

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

Children