Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Multiple toolbars on the same row and I only want icons from the furthest on the right to collapse when resizing.
posted

I have a toolbar manager that has multiple toolbars on the same row.  When the parent form is resized to a smaller size, all 3 toolbars resize and tools from each toolbar collapse.  I would like just the tools from the rightmost toolbar to collapse, and when it is fully collapsed then tools from the middle toolbar to collapse, and then finally the tools from the left toolbar to collapse.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello Casey,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics.

The UltraToolbarsManager does not currently provide a way to determine which toolbar hides its tools when there's not enough room for all toolbars to display all their tools.

I was going to suggest submitting this as a new product idea on http://ideas.infragistics.com, but I see you've already done this.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this.

Children
No Data