Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Need help on iggrid column format
posted

Hi

I am using iggrid (jquery) and facing one problem i am binding grid with number column with format as currency, by default its shows two decimal places value for that column is there any way to configure that so i can make it to display as much decimal places value as i want.

we can try column for-matter but as i know column for-matter will make that value to string and it will create problem in filter and sorting since data will work like string (make me correct if i am wrong) so i can't use formatter 

so is there any way to configure decimal places on currency format

Thanks 

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Prakash,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Developer Support!

Actually the format or the formatter function are used only for data display.
    If your column value is configured as decimal, it will stay decimal. The grid filters by the dataSource values.
    So using formatter is the correct approach.

You can review the following sample. Notice how all values in the price coulmn are shown as some value.
    However if enter 4.215546 you will still get the correct record and if you enter some value you will get nothing.

If you have any additional questions please let me know.

Children
No Data