Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
compiling wpf netadvantage 14.1 for vs2013
posted

I am trying to compile .NetAdvantage for WPF v14.1.20141.2108 in Visual Studio 2013.  My understanding is that this is a supported scenario.  However, I have encountered several issues when compiling:

1) Dependencies\Infragistics.Xaml.Common.Targets file does not check for VS120COMNTOOLS variable when determining IGCommonToolsPath (line 28) so MSBuild from VS2012 is always used.  I was able to resolve this by adding an additional check for VS120COMNTOOLS

2) All Design.dlls refer to Microsoft.Windows.Extensibility v4.1 with Specific Version=True.  On a VS2013 these assemblies are version 4.2 and so compilation will fail. I resolved these errors by updating these project files to use specific version=false.

Now I am facing a new error:

The type or namespace name 'DocumentsCoreResourceCustomizer' does not exist in the namespace 'Infragistics.Documents.Core' (are you missing an assembly reference?) Infragistics_WPF_20141.2108_SR_Source\Documents.Core\Resources.cs

I have searched through the entire source code, I can not find DocumentsCoreResourceCustomizer class.  Please advise.  Thanks.

Parents Reply Children
No Data