Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Styling error with Infragistics 14.2
posted

Hi,

I try to migrate our WPF application from 14.1 to 14.2.

We have a custom Theme Manager which load 2 different styles (Black or Blue).

We have defined in our application a new xamMultiColumnComboEditor style (copied in the application from default style) because we wanted to modify the controlTemplate (change the behavior of error validation handling). It worked perfectly but now If I'm doing the same thing I receive this error :

{"'Infragistics.Controls.Editors.Primitives.MultiColumnComboEditorCommandSource' is not a valid value for property 'Command'."}

I'm a bit surprise, this is not a modified part in the template ?

Help please !

Regards

Stéphane

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Stephane,

Thank you for your post!

From your description, I am somewhat unsure what you are doing with the XamMultiColumnComboEditor. I have attached a sample project with the 14.2 default style and a XamMultiColumnComboEditor in it, but when I modified it, I was not receiving any errors. I am using specific version 14.2.20142.2081.

Would it be possible for you to modify this project to reproduce the errors you are seeing? Alternatively, could you please provide some more detail on how you are using the ThemeManager in your application, and what you are modifying regarding the error handling in the default style?

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Developer Support Engineer I
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

Children