Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
PerformAutoResize not working as expected, cached values?
posted

Hi there,

I have an issue with the performautoresize method. I have an ultracombo item and on the OnInititializeLayout method I loop through the columns and use the performautoresize method on each one (I only have one currently). Then after OnInitializeLayout later on I add a cell image to the column and use the performatoresize method again. When I run/debug this code the cell image does not initially show when I drop down the control but if I drop it down for a second time it does show, like it is being refreshed, however the column text becomes cut off because now the cell image takes up some room. Now if I comment out the performautoresize call from the OnInitiliazeLayout method and just call it after the cell image is applied the image appears just fine on the first viewing. Why if I use performautoresize on the OnInitializeLayout method do all subsequent calls to performautoresizs not work correctly do some objects get cached on the initial call? Thanks.