Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamComboEditor null exception
posted

Hello,

I updated the wpf dlls today to 15.1 from 14.1, but I'm getting an error when I'm opening the windows.

Message: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Source: "InfragisticsWPF4.Controls.Editors.XamComboEditor.v15.1"

StackTrace:

em Infragistics.Controls.Editors.ComboEditorBase`2.XamWebComboEditor_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
em System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
em System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
em System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
em System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
em MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
em System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
em System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
em System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
em System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
em System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
em System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

How can I fix the error?

Thanks

Parents
    posted

I was just about to post the exact same error as I'm having this issue also.

For me I noticed the problem only seems to appear when the combo is in a tab control and not in the first tab

Strange.. Hope there will be a fix for this soon as I'm close to a deadline! 

Reply Children